NYS 5-Hour Pre-Licensing Courses
Jon has taught auto driving skills for many years and has developed an informative and engaging Pre-Licensing experience. In addition to the basics, students will leave with knowledge of skills and habits for a lifetime of safe driving. The course will not simply provide the minimum information to pass a road test, but high value techniques. Students will leave with their MV-278 certificate required for NYS DMV road test. Bring your valid NYS Learners Permit and a snack to the course.
Course dates and locations:
Currently Street Skills LLC teaches 5 hour pre-licensing courses for the following locations and times:
- Aquinas Institute (monthly) (closed to the general public)
- Our Lady of Mercy School for Young Women (monthly) (closed to the general public)
- Roberts Wesleyan College (several classes per year, check this website for new dates) (possibly open to the general public)
Contact Jon to come teach the pre-licensing course at your school
[5-Hour Pre-Licensing Courses are provided by Street Skills LLC, a private business, and does not represent the NYS DMV.]
Whether teaching someone new to driving or refreshing your skills, these flashcards will give you what you need to decrease driving-related risks.
Teen Drivers need:
- better long-term habits and skills
- simple directions to good driving
- a quick and easy method for ongoing self-reflection
- a solid “in-car” curriculum
- simple concepts to teach
- reassurance they have done their best to prepare their teen
Driving streetSkills Flashcards are the solution. Get your new drivers off on the right foot and a lifetime of good driving behaviors.