********* URGENT NOTES ABOUT THIS EVENT DUE TO SHORT NOTICE**********
- DEADLINE TO REGISTER AND PAY FOR COURSE IS SEPTEMBER 9, 2016.
- COURSE WILL NOT RUN WITH LESS THAN 22 RIDERS
- PAYMENT DUE IMMEDIATELY (CHECKS WILL NOT BE CASHED UNLESS COURSE IS CONFIRMED)
Corners can be tricky. Single vehicle motorcycle crashes happen most often in corners. There are many reasons why they are problematic. One reason is lack of cornering skill. In order to improve, riders need to get experience in the twisties and focus on proper technique. This may be difficult in a typical riding environment with traffic and an abundance of flat, straight roads. That’s where this opportunity really shines. With limited distractions and continuous turns and elevations, your confidence and cornering abilities will skyrocket. Minimal equipment preparation necessary. Includes free camping at the track the night before and night after event. – Cash or Check payments preferred. PayPal available with a 3% fee–contact Jon for this option. — SEE 2015 EVENT PICS — SEE 2016 EVENT PICS
Only 25 spots available for maximum participant track time.
- Click HERE to read Student Course Information and Expectations
- Click HERE to complete REGISTRATION FORM
- Motorcycle must in excellent operating condition (especially tires and brakes)
- Participants must be over 18 and licensed (minors and permit holders may be allowed to enroll, contact Jon first before registering)
- Participants must have a minimum of 5,000 miles of experience (this isn’t a course that teaches fundamentals)
- Minimum gear requirements: Full-face (or modular) DOT helmet, motorcycling-specific riding jacket and pants, gloves and full boots. Note about jeans: only specific motorcycling jeans will be allowed with full armor underneath.