Looking for personalized attention? This may be your opportunity. Jon offers a limited number of private lessons.
Sharpen your skills with a qualified instructor on actual roads! While curves are mostly thrilling on a motorcycle, they can cause riders to feel occasional anxiety. In this 8-hour course full-day course, 2 riders are escorted on fantastic roads to discover more fun and confidence in the twisties. Street Skills LLC “on-road courses” are American Motorcyclist Association sanctioned coaching seminar tours conducted on public roads based on the school’s Cornering Confidence program. Experienced riders looking for an edge will have an opportunity to develop cornering skills and techniques in a real-world setting. Read Review
Tuition: $500/rider (Locations beyond 1 hour of Rochester, NY may require additional travel fees)
Course location, date and times: To be agreed upon.
Link to Detailed Course Information
The Registration Process:
- Purchase your lesson with this shopping cart item.
- Time and place is agreed upon.
- Payment made.
- Note: registration, location and full payment must be confirmed at least 14 days in advance.
- Motorcycle must have current registration, inspection and insurance and be in excellent condition (especially tires and brakes)
- Participants must be over 18 and licensed
- Minimum gear requirements: Full-face (or modular) DOT helmet, motorcycling-specific riding jacket and pants, gloves and full boots. Note about jeans: only specific motorcycling jeans (under armor recommended).