This FTPR classroom course will be taught at the Fontana Village Resort in NC minutes from the “Tail of the Dragon” (US 129) and other excellent roads. It aims to provide riders with a simple progression of skills to elevate their riding within a short period of time. These techniques can take years to discover separately, but have been condensed into a nice little package. Learn in two hours what takes the average rider many years. Ride with more confidence and enjoyment than you thought possible. Cash or Check payments preferred. PayPal available with a 3% fee–contact Jon for this option.
Why take this course?
- “Learn, refresh, affirm” during an epic riding vacation
- Take the 2-hour FTPR classroom course at the Fontana Village Resort, only minutes from the infamous Tail of the Dragon
- Several photographers on the twisty US 129 will get pics of you riding like a star
- You’ve always wanted to go there or it’s time to return
- Many roads in and around the area to sharpen skills and enjoy
- Attend with riding buddies or make new ones
- After riding is over for the day kick back with other riders just like you in this fantastic resort (group rate on lodging before and after the course)
- Groups of 10 or more will get a discounted tuition price and possibly their own classroom session
Contact Jon with any questions or comments.