Do you have 20 members in your motorcycling club or organization? Contact Jon for a private course date.
Course Date: TBA
Corners can be tricky. Single vehicle motorcycle crashes happen most often in corners. There are many reasons why they are problematic. One reason is lack of cornering skill. In order to improve, riders need to get experience in the twisties and focus on proper technique. This may be difficult in a typical riding environment with traffic and an abundance of flat, straight roads. That’s where this opportunity really shines. With limited distractions and continuous turns and elevations, your confidence and cornering abilities will skyrocket. Limited spots available for maximum participant track time. Minimal equipment preparation necessary. Includes free camping at the track the night before and night after event. SEE 2015 EVENT PICS — SEE 2016 EVENT PICS — SEE 2016 EVENT PICS
Registration is a 2-Step process:
- 1st Purchase using the online shopping cart “Add to Cart” button at the top of this webpage (This secures your spot) – Note: If the event is sold out, the online shopping cart it will state “out of stock”. Complete 2nd step to be placed on the waiting list. Click HERE for detailed Course Information, Registration Details and Expectations
- 2nd Complete the official registration form – http://streetskills.net/on-track-course-registration-form/ (This provides necessary registration information)
- Registration opens in January. The first twenty (20) riders registering will be required to make a $200 deposit (or full payment of $400) asap. Full payment is due May 1.
- Registrants that do not pay their deposit or full payment by the required dates will lose their spot to a waiting list person.
- Current AMA Members receive 5% discount upon showing membership card at event. Check payments preferred. PayPal available with a 3% fee–contact Jon for this option.
- Motorcycle must be in excellent operating condition (especially tires and brakes)
- Participants must be over 18 and licensed (minors and permit holders may be allowed to enroll, contact Jon first before registering)
- Participants must have a minimum of 5,000 miles of experience (this isn’t a course that teaches fundamentals)
- Minimum gear requirements: Full-face (or modular) DOT helmet, motorcycling-specific riding jacket and pants, gloves and full boots. Note about jeans: only specific motorcycling jeans will be allowed with full armor underneath.