Sharpen your skills with a qualified instructor on actual roads! While curves are mostly thrilling on a motorcycle, they can cause riders to feel occasional anxiety. In this full-day course, Jon coaches participants on the best cornering techniques. Riders with Sena compatible headsets can enjoy real-time communications. Jon includes video feedback to participants when possible. Read Review
Course enrollment: 4 riders
Course Start location: Roanoke, VA (Frontline Eurosports)
Course date: June 29, 2019
Course time: 9 am – 5 pm (arrive 8:45 am)
What You’ll Learn:
Jon’s curriculum is based on his book Cornering Confidence, and teaches the following in his own special way:
- Body Position
- Throttle Control
- Line Selection
- Trail Braking
- Cornering Hazard Avoidance
The Registration Process:
- Purchase this shopping cart item.
- Follow payment instructions.
- Jon at Street Skills will send you a registration form to complete via email.
- Motorcycle must have current registration, inspection and insurance and be in excellent condition (especially tires and brakes).
- Participants must be over 18, have motorcycle endorsed licensed and medical insurance.
- Minimum gear requirements: Full-face (or modular) DOT helmet, motorcycling-specific riding jacket and pants, gloves and full boots. Note about jeans: only specific motorcycling jeans acceptable (armor underneath recommended).
- Click here to read Detailed Course Information
- 40% AMA new membership discount price: $29
- Potential Dan Clark Safety Program reimbursement
- BMW MOA Scholarships available (up to $250, check with BMW MOAF for details, must apply in advance)
- Street Skills LLC courses approved for GWRRA Levels Program
- Participants often receive liability insurance discounts on their auto and motorcycle vehicle coverage