The Pucker Meter is a new self-assessment tool from Street Skills and should speak for itself. For those needing a little more explanation, “pucker moments” occur when a rider panics or experiences fear. These usually happen in curves when riders exceed their skill level.
If you regularly experience pucker moments in the twisties, maybe it’s time you took a Street Skills course to see if you can achieve the Zero Pucker Challenge.
The ZERO Pucker Challenge:
1. Print a copy of Pucker Meter or take screen shot with your phone
2. Be mindful of it on your next ride in the twisties
3. Make it a goal to have zero pucker moments
4. Reflect on your performance, noting your pucker moment count
5. Any puckers suggest the need for skill development
Ask Jon to mail you a Pucker Meter business card to stick on your gauge cluster or for a friend!