Cornering Confidence Trail Braking Camp (Course) – Registration Page
Come ride a slow bike fast! Sharpen your cornering skills on small displacement motorcycles autocross style. In this full-day parking lot course, riders are provided with mini street legal motorcycles to develop advanced techniques and have fun. Class size is limited to four (4) riders.
Included with the camp course:
- Lifetime access to the companion online course
Note: The Cornering Confidence book is optional. Use code TBC for camp participant 25% discount off when purchasing a signed copy here.
- Gear requirements: You must bring the following gear. Full-face (or modular) DOT helmet, motorcycling-specific jacket, jeans, gloves and full boots. Armored motorcycling-specific pants, as well as any other favorite protective gear, advised.
- Participants must be over 18 and have motorcycle license endorsement.
- Max height: 6’6″, Max weight: 275 lbs. (Tip: sit on a Honda Grom or Kawasaki Z125 at a local dealer to see if you fit on the course bikes)
What You’ll Learn:
Jon’s curriculum is based on his book Cornering Confidence, and teaches the following in his own special way:
- Body Position
- Throttle Control
- Line Selection
- Trail Braking
- Cornering Hazard Avoidance
- BMW MOA Scholarships available (up to $250, non-members eligible for $100, check with BMW MOAF for details, must apply 30 days in advance)
- Potential Dan Clark Safety Program reimbursement
- Street Skills LLC track courses approved for GWRRA Levels Program
- Participants often receive liability insurance discounts on their auto and motorcycle vehicle coverage
Follow the two steps below. Contact Jon with any questions.
- Complete Registration Form: (click here)
- Complete Payment:
- Payment by check. Mail check payable to “Street Skills LLC” to Street Skills LLC, PO BOX 191, Churchville, NY 14428.
- Credit card option: Choose below to pay for the course and date of your choice (note: 3.6% processing fee applies). Once the shopping cart appears, please verify the quantity of students is correct (Street Skills pays additional fees to PayPal when refunding mistaken extra quantities). Click “Checkout with PayPal” to complete the sale.
- You will be notified asap if the class you register for is full. You can select another date or receive a full refund.
- Trail Braking Camp (Springdale Farm – Spencerport, NY) (Date May 22, 2022) ($350 + 3.8% processing fee)
3 spots left
- More dates and locations…
(or Contact Jon to book your group)