Cornering Confidence Trail Braking Camp – Registration Page
Come ride a slow bike fast! Sharpen your cornering skills on small displacement motorcycles autocross style. In this full-day parking lot course, riders are provided with mini street legal motorcycles to develop advanced techniques and have fun. Class size is limited to eight (8) riders.
- Gear requirements: Full-face (or modular) DOT helmet, motorcycling-specific jacket, jeans, gloves and full boots. Armored motorcycling-specific pants, as well as any other favorite protective gear, advised.
- Participants must be over 18 and have motorcycle license endorsement.
- Max height: 6’6″, Max weight: 275 lbs. (Tip: sit on a Honda Grom or Kawasaki Z125 at a local dealer to see if you fit on the course bikes)
What You’ll Learn:
Jon’s curriculum is based on his book Cornering Confidence, and teaches the following in his own special way:
- Body Position
- Throttle Control
- Line Selection
- Trail Braking
- Cornering Hazard Avoidance
- 40% AMA new membership discount price: $29
- BMW MOA Scholarships available (up to $250, non-members eligible for $100, check with BMW MOAF for details, must apply 30 days in advance)
- Potential Dan Clark Safety Program reimbursement
- Street Skills LLC track courses approved for GWRRA Levels Program
- Participants often receive liability insurance discounts on their auto and motorcycle vehicle coverage
Follow the two steps below. Contact Jon with any questions.
- Complete Payment: Choose option below to pay for the course and date of your choice. Once the shopping cart appears, please verify the quantity of students is correct (Street Skills pays additional fees to PayPal when refunding extra quantities). Click “Checkout with PayPal” to complete the sale. (Note: payment by check available upon request)
- Complete Registration Form: (click here)
- You will be notified asap if the class you register for is full. You can select another date or receive a full refund.
- Trail Braking Camp (Americade) Sept. 25, 2021 ($325)
- More dates and locations…
(or Contact Jon to book your group)